Local Pro? GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE!
Are you a local expert in an area related to housing and real estate? Realtor / Broker? Contractor? Electrician? Mortgage Broker? Escrow Officer? Attorney? Concerned Resident?
Do you have specialized knowledge that you want to share with the Hawaii community? Or do you have opinions about the current housing market that you think would make for a great online discussion? Would you like to increase your professional presence at the same time?
If so, then you’re in luck because we’re now opening up posting to the public! Writing a guest post for HawaiiHousingNews is a great way to add value to the community while at the same time increasing both your credibility and SEO!
Here are the RULES:
- Posts should, above all, PROVIDE VALUE. This is not an open invitation to make a sales pitch. Such posts will be rejected.
- Posts should have a connection to the Hawaii housing and real estate market or, if covering a national topic, be at least applicable/relevant to the local scene. Posts will have a higher chance of being approved if they are unique to Hawaii and/or provide an interesting opinion or slant on normal industry news (ex. opinion of the rail project on the future of housing).
- You will have an author area below your post where you can briefly introduce you and/or your company. 3-4 sentences max. You’ll also get links to your social media profiles (see a post on this site for an example).
- Posts should be free of grammar and spelling mistakes. If I have to edit it, then it won’t get published.
- Posts should be between 400 and 700 words.
- Use headings properly to make the text readable.
- Use keyword relevant or catchy titles.
- Posts can have ONE backlink to a relevant URL in the body and ONE in the signature. Posts with more than this will be rejected. Providing value always comes before backlinks. Give first and you shall receive — karma trumps all.
- NO DUPLICATE CONTENT. You agree that any accepted post will not be published anywhere else online or offline. Violating this rule will result in post removal and revoking of future post submissions.
- Submission does not mean acceptance. I remain the sole judge of what will be accepted and what will not. I will try to accommodate interested parties from different niches and areas, but there are no guarantees. If you want to give me a topic idea before writing, I’ll be glad to give you my opinion.
- Posts become the property of this website and its owner.
Your post should include:
- Article title
- Text body
- Author signature area (will go at the end of your post)
Send your article as a Microsoft Word document to THIS EMAIL HERE.